Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Justin Bieber cuts a partying swath through Houston and the police get in on the action. The Canadian singer, who headlined a sold-out Toyota Center concert, was spotted around town as social media went into Bieber overdrive, reporting sightings from the Galleria-area to Johnson Space Center.
2. Best new patios: Dine outdoors at these 10 hotspots — and you may spot a celebrity, too. With the weather so delightful, spring is prime time for alfresco dining at these new locales.
3. Rumor No More: Downtown hotel partners with Astros legend for massive sports bar. Astros icon Craig Biggio has partnered with the Marriott Marquis on Biggio's, a two story sports bar that will be located inside the upcoming downtown hotel.
4. Oilman/philanthropist bucks the trend, boosts Baylor med school gala with $10 million gift. Despite the oil industry slump, Lester Smith and wife Sue announced a major donation that raises their total philanthropic gifts to Texas Medical Center institutions to more than $100 million.
5. First Look at Kirby Ice House: H-Town's newest patio bar already packed with fans. Lured by the combination of a new destination and good weather, hundreds of people showed up opening weekend to get a first look at the new Kirby Ice House.