It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Finally! Austin-based taco joint sets opening date for first Houston location. Tacodeli, an Austin-based taco joint with a diverse menu, will open its Washington Avenue location on April 11.
2. Where to drink and eat on the cheap: 12 new happy hour deals offer great bargains at top restaurants. We round up new happy hour deals at places like Riel, Tony's, and Kata Robata.
3. Adios, Anejo: Upscale Tex-Mex restaurant suddenly shutters. Lasco Enterprises closed the restaurant after two years of service.
4. Popular executive chef departs iconic Houston restaurant in a surprise. After seven years, Danny Trace has parted ways with Brennan's of Houston but has yet to reveal his plans.
5. 16 best new restaurants in Houston compete for top Tastemaker title. The votes rolled in as CultureMap readers picked their favorites in the Tastemaker Awards Best New Restaurant tournament.