Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Houston's meat king aims to open new burger palace on National Burger Day. Ronnie Killen reveals details about his latest project.
2. Houston just keeps on growing: Population gain is fastest in the nation. No wonder traffic has gotten worse.
3. Kendrick Lamar joins superstar lineup at free March Madness Music Festival. There's lots of excitement over the superstar singer's free concert.
4. Houston's best Indian restaurant offers a creative spin on Southern fried chicken. What happens when a Pakistani chef turns his attention to classic Southern fried chicken? The results are heavenly.
5. Astros owner gives the inside scoop on his two new restaurants near Minute Maid Park. Jim Crane becomes a restaurateur and spills details on his plans to enhance the downtown dining scene.