Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Houston's best pizzeria makes moves to new Memorial-area outpost. A new location for Pizaro's will allow the restaurant's Memorial-area location to serve the same menu as its Montrose outpost.
2. Ken Hoffman reveals 19 outrageous new ballpark foods on the menu for Astros opening day. With the team expecting more fans than ever at Minute Maid Park, the stadium's culinary program has taken a step forward with 19 new dishes for 2018.
3. Texas' first shipping container hotel opens in beloved antique mecca Round Top. The six-unit FlopHouze hotel gives people another reason to make the 90 minute drive to Round Top.
4. New fancy French lounge brings joie de vivre to Montrose’s nightlife scene. Victor, a new bar and lounge from Frenchmen Vincent Sinard and Jean-Pierre Gleize, has replaced Zimm's in Montrose.
5. Houston's 7 best restaurants to sip and savor a glass of wine. The finalists for the CultureMap Tastemaker Awards Wine Program of the Year include a'Bouzy, Star Fish, and Emmaline.