Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Missing the Marque: Members-only club with top chefs suddenly shutters. With the west Houston restaurant/club gone, there's one less place to smoke cigars indoors.
2. Popular Houston chef triumphs on Chopped as he prepares to open third restaurant. Congrats to Bernie's Burger Bus chef/owner Justin Turner, who became the second Houston chef to triumph in as many weeks on the popular Food Network show.
3. On milestone anniversary, Anvil's main man assesses Houston's bar scene and predicts what's next. On the 7th anniversary of the popular bar that changed Houston's cocktail scene, Bobby Heugel sat for an in-depth interview with CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler.
4. Stylish crowd cheers for Houston's Best Dressed honorees and Zac Posen's runway looks. CultureMap editor-at-large Shelby Hodge has all the inside scoop on the Houston Chronicle Best Dressed Luncheon and Neiman Marcus Fashion Presentation featuring Zac Posen.
5. Acclaimed chef departs Hermann Park restaurant to launch food truck. One Houston's highest profile African American chefs has parted ways with the restaurant that brought him local acclaim.