It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Rice Village location joins wave of Houston restaurant closings, but there's still room on the Island. The F.E.E.D. TX restaurant group has closed Little Liberty in Rice Village.
2. Chris Stapleton thrills sellout RodeoHouston audience but only has eyes for one woman. The CMA Awards 2016 “Male Vocalist of the Year” exceeded fans' already high expectations during his debut performance at RodeoHouston.
3. Meet 8 talented Houston chefs on the brink of stardom. The Tastemaker Awards Rising Star Chef of the Year finalists represent the next generation of chefs that will open their own restaurants in the years to come.
4. Rave on: The Chainsmokers turn RodeoHouston into world's largest nightclub with an electro beat. Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall turned RodeoHouston into a giant dance party.
5. This girl is on fire: Alicia Keys spreads message of love, empowerment in emotional Rodeo return. Keys owned the stage during her first RodeoHouston appearance since 2005.