Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Legendary Houston dance club named one of America's top small music venue. The lower Westheimer institution Numbers has just earned another top honor.
2. Houston's busiest chef adds new Midtown barbecue joint, vows to take paleo hotspot to next level. Eric Aldis is one busy guy, with a lot going on in Houston's bustling restaurant scene.
3. Pioneering sushi spots shutters as Rice Village restaurant scene changes. It's a turbulent time for restaurants in the popular center near Rice University as Kubo's closed after 15 years in business at the same spot.
4. Houston's best barbecue joints 2016: Fearless pitmasters transform local scene. There's never been a better time to eat barbecue in Houston than right now. CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler reveals his current favorites.
5. Miranda Lambert shows she's moved on from Blake in sizzling Rodeo performance. Performing at RodeoHouston for the first time since her split with Blake Shelton shocked her many fans, Lambert put on quite a show.
5 (tie). H-Town social divas reveal their secret calorie-busting food indulgences and, lordy, can these women eat! CultureMap editor-at-large Shelby Hodge polled a dozen of H-Town's most glamorous social figures for their fave dishes and how often they indulge.