Editor's Note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. An end to hangovers? Houston creator of 'vitamin for alcohol' dives into ABC's Shark Tank. Kingwood native Brooks Powell may not have gotten the sharks to bite on his pitch, but the exposure has been good for his product.
2. Racer-turned-restaurateur revs up Roman-style street pizza in West U. Pizza Motus is bringing Roman-style pizza al'taglio to West University Place this summer.
3. Popular Lebanese bakery shakes up prime Montrose location with Mediterranean tapas. The family that owns Cedars Bakery is opening a Lebanese-inspired tapas restaurant in Montrose.
4. Exclusive: See Houston's newest Shake Shack before it opens to the public. CultureMap received an exclusive look inside Houston's new Shack that opened in Rice Village on Wednesday.
5. Crazy carnival eats crowned winners at Rodeo foodie awards. Ken Hoffman discovered the joys of Deep Fried Bread Pudding Squares covered in caramel sauce at the Gold Buckle Foodie Awards.