It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. New England Patriots players chow down on 40 pounds of Killen's Barbecue. Led by center David Andrews, about a dozen Patriots players feasted at Killen's Barbecue.
2. How to get to Club Nomadic and The Big Texas Party the stress-free way. Since there's no parking at the pop-up nightclub, attendees should like to a shuttle from downtown or alternatives like Uber and the Houston Wave.
3. 15 can't-miss restaurants that offer a real taste of Houston for Super Bowl visitors. In which we suggest places that Super Bowl visitors can eat like real Houstonians.
4. The 10 hottest (and most exclusive) Super Bowl parties in Houston. These exclusive parties are almost bigger than the game!
5. Popular Heights restaurant undergoes major change as prominent chef departs. Richard Knight has ended his time at Hunky Dory.