Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Upscale farm-to-table restaurant will close and be transformed into big banquet hall. A upscale Upper Kirby restaurant will be replaced with a new banquet facility.
2. Bravo reveals stars of Real Housewives of Dallas, your new guilty pleasure. Bravo TV is about to shine a light on Texas with the April 11 premiere of The Real Housewives of Dallas.
3. Surprises, snubs and lots of Houston love on list of best new restaurants in Texas. The Houston-area is well-represented on Texas Monthly food critic Patricia Sharpe's list of the state's best new restaurants.
4. Popular Indian restaurant has found a larger home in new luxury complex. One of Houston's most popular Indian restaurants will have a new home in 2016.
5. Pearland restaurant takes top prize at Rodeo Best Bites — and it's not Killen's. Get the scoop on the Pearland restaurant with a steakhouse chef that took the top prize at the annual Rodeo Uncorked! Roundup and Best Bites Competition.