It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Where to Eat Now: 11 new restaurants, including several from Houston's best chefs, to try in February. In four years of writing this column, CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler can’t recall a single month that was so top-heavy for new restaurants as Houston’s best chefs have gone overboard to create exciting new destinations.
2. Popular Houston spot is named to elite list of the nation's best wine bars. Congratulations to 13 Celsius, which was named to Food and Wine's exclusive list.
3. Sports Illustrated swimsuit models invade Houston and the VIBES are good. Kate Upton and Chrissy Teigen were among the VIPs on the red carpet at the first of its kind model/music/food festival.
4. Here are the top 12 things to do in Houston this weekend. There's still time to pick a great event from CultureMap contributor Dominique McGee's weekly list of hip happenings in H-Town.
5. Longhorns rejoice! Austin breakfast institution has its eyes on Houston. Kerbey Lane Cafe will look to the Bayou City for its first location outside of the Austin-area, CEO Mason Ayer stated at a forum.