Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Houston's first rooftop cinema unveils new spring lineup full of cool classics and singalong hits. The new season of the Rooftop Cinema Club includes opportunities to sing-along to Grease and Bohemian Rhapsody.
2. Six Flags makes triumphant splash in Houston with revamped water park after 15-year absence. Fifteen years after AstroWorld closed, Six Flags returns to Houston by acquiring (and upgrading) SplashTown.
3. 9 best bars in Houston for 2019, from classic haunts to buzzy hot spots. Our Tastemaker Awards coverage kicks off with the nominees for Bar of the Year.
4. Taco truck rolls into new home in The Heights with trompo and snow cones. After three years at the Raven Tower, La Macro has found a new home at the former home of Mam's House of Ice.
5. Texas animal sanctuary rescues tiger found in abandoned Houston home. A stoner looking for a place to smoke found the tiger in an abandoned house and alerted authorities.