Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Where to Eat Right Now: 10 sizzling, must-try new restaurants for February. Get the inside scoop on the city's hottest new restaurants, from a seafood hot spot to a new eatery in Buffalo Bayou Park.
2. Good news for outspoken Houston Bachelor contestant: She's pregnant! Outspoken contestant and former Houstonian Erica Rose, who appeared on Season 9 of the reality show, is expecting a baby.
3. Pitbull and billionaire master of Mardi Gras rock party scene as reality TV cameras roll. Get all the inside details about the hottest Mardi Gras party of the year, thrown by local billionaire Tilman Fertitta.
4. Popular Tex-Cajun restaurant picks Pearland for sixth location. Find out more about "Tex-Orleans" eatery BB's Cafe and its upcoming 4,700-square-foot location in Pearland.
5. Midtown cool and late-night action headed for downtown via Boots N Shoots. Get the scoop on the new Texas-themed, whiskey-centric bar and eatery that's sure to become a local favorite.