Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Texas high-speed train team reveals Houston station location. Texas Central has selected Northwest Mall as the proposed Houston station for its 240-mile high-speed train line.
2. New retro-inspired restaurant brings 'Pasghettios to The Heights. BCK: Kitchen & Cocktail Adventures, a new concept from the owners of Bosscat Kitchen, takes inspiration from its owners' childhoods.
3. Exciting new pool bar set to make a splash in Houston's Second Ward. The El Segundo Swim Club plans to transform an industrial lot into a stylish pool bar.
4. Hoffman: Long-shuttered Bellaire bowling alley finds a new lane. Ken Hoffman shared his favorite moments at the shuttered bowling alley.
5. 14 top spring events every Houston socialite must attend. Have fun and help others at these events that support a wide range of worthy causes.