It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Houston's hottest neighborhoods for 2017 will surprise you. Gulfton, a neighborhood in southwest Houston, leads Zillow's list of the hottest housing markets of 2017.
2. Chinese take-out restaurant brings Blade Runner vibe to The Heights. The Rice Box has opened its first above-ground restaurant in The Heights at the corner of 20th and Rutland.
3. 15 can't-miss restaurants that offer a real taste of Houston for Super Bowl visitors. Although this list is pitched to visitors, Houstonians who haven't eaten at all of these places need to step their game up.
4. More good eats coming to Bush Intercontinental as top Houston chefs invade airport. Chefs from Coltivare, The Pass & Provisions, Tiger Den, and more are all opening restaurants at Bush Intercontinental Airport.
5. Super Bowl LIVE's stomach-churning thrill ride is a screaming success. Future Flight: Journey to Mars takes visitors on a 90-foot, virtual reality trip to the red planet.