Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. These Houston restaurants are open during the winter storm. Despite frigid temps and frozen roads, these Houston restaurants stayed open when so many others closed.
2. New Italian grocery store delivers meats, cheeses, wine, beer, and more to The Heights. Gelazzi owner Louie Comella opened a small grocery store packed with Italian meats, pasta, cheese, wine, and more.
3. New Heights bagel shop with old-world approach opens with a frenzy. People are lining up to try Golden Bagels & Coffee.
4. Real estate experts reveal Houston's hottest 'hoods for 2018. Homes in the Greater Third Ward and Spring Branch East are expected to rise in value, Zillow predicts.
5. Billion Dollar Buyer's hot new seafood restaurant sets opening date. Willie G's has a new home with an updated design and lots of new menu items.