It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Guy Fieri films Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives at six Houston restaurants. The article documenting the chef, author, and TV host's visit to six Houston restaurant tops this list for the second week in a row.
2. Stylish Highland Village restaurant's fate is Up in the air after abrupt closing. Highland Village restaurant Up closed quietly last week.
3. New cocktail lounge brings a more chill vibe to Midtown's party scene. Rose Gold offers a slightly more serene alternative to its neighbor Clé.
4. 8 Houston restaurants with great new brunches to hit this weekend. Try a new brunch at a restaurant like Triniti or Pax Americana.
5. New Heights Mercantile development snags three cool new retail stores. Saint Lo Boutique, The Gypsy Wagon, and Marine Layer are three new stores making their Houston debut this summer at the 40,000-square-foot low-rise urban district.