Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Celebrity chef throws in the towel on two Heights-area restaurants that lost their buzz. Get the inside scoop on why James Beard Award-winning celebrity chef Bradley Ogden shuttered Bradley's Fine Diner and Funky Chicken.
2. Best hiking trails in and around Houston to start 2016 on the right foot. If one of your resolutions for the New Year is to get fit, find out about the eight best trails in the city with our helpful hiking trail guide.
3. Golden moments at the Globes: Best and worst dressed and biggest red carpet surprises, from Eva Longoria to JLo. CultureMap's resident fashion expert Clifford Pugh breaks down the best and worst dressed at this week's Golden Globe Awards.
4. Vodka-fueled party place headed to EaDo as international distillery teams up with Houston duo. Fresh off the success of the Day for Night festival, entrepreneurs Omar Afra and Dutch Small have joined forces to open a local branch of the global Our/Vodka project in East Downtown.
5. Houston restaurant king buys city's best bakery with promise of love and attention. After losing its founding chef, top bakery Common Bond was recently purchased by one of the city's hottest restaurateurs.