It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Married to Medicine Houston: Where are the stars of Bravo reality series now? Bravo may have denied the show's stars a chance to catch up with Andy Cohen, but we decided to find out how the cast is currently faring.
2. Here's everything that happened on the shocking season finale of Married to Medicine Houston. The show's final episode featured a surprise proposal from Imad to Monica.
3. Top Houston restaurant unexpectedly closes, but it's only temporary. Acclaimed restaurant Hugo's surprised CultureMap readers when it closed for a couple of days to re-tile its kitchen, but the restaurant reopened on Friday.
4. Sneak peek: Ambitious chef's genre-bending restaurant arrives in Montrose January 3. Curious diners from across the city are flocking to Riel, the new restaurant from former Underbelly and Reef sous chef Ryan Lachaine.
5. Popular Houston restaurant personality strikes out on his own with stylish brasserie. Fleming's operating partner Sam Governale shares some of his plans for Emmaline, the bar and restaurant he will open this spring in the former home of Teala's.