8th Annual Memorial Hermann USA FIT Marathon, Fort Bend Kia Half Marathon, and Humana Vitality Family Friendly 5K
The 8th Annual Memorial Hermann USA FIT Marathon is a flat, eight-hour certified course. There will be a post-race party BBQ that also includes healthy snacks, live music, and a huge awards ceremony. Proceeds will benefit the Fort Bend Education Foundation.
NEW THIS YEAR:
• All Full and Half Marathon participants can choose between a Finishers jacket, ¼-zip long sleeve pullover or backpack.
• All 5K WALKING participants will receive their own Finisher’s medals.
• All Full, Half and 5K participants will receive Finishers medals.
• All Full, Half and 5K participants will receive a Finishers shirt.
Please note below that there will be TWO start times for Full Marathon participants.
• 4:30 a.m. start: All Full Marathon participants taking six or more hours to complete the race
• 6:30 a.m. start: All Half and Full Marathon participants expecting to complete in less than six hours
• Immediately following the Half and Full Marathon start: All 5K participants