With more than 120 professional haunt actors, the scares are at an all time high with attention paid to every devious detail. ScreamWorld’s five haunted attractions are designed with a seamless, yet obvious transition point from one scene to the next.
- The Swamp specializes in high-tech animatronic underwater monster scenes teeming with alligators, snakes, and mythical creatures found only in the darkest, most terrifying parts of the underworld.
- Edge of Darkness is an old-fashioned haunted house with traditional “fear in your face” effects, while the Asylum Maze boasts an outdoor maze of fright-filled twists and turns full of disturbing surprises that disorient the senses.
- Jake's Slaughterhouse is a throwback to a 1950s style slaughterhouse, complete with gory sides of beef, gutted hogs, half skinned animals, swinging body bags and more. Room after room after room of bloodied bodies one can’t easily escape, earns this feature a “10” on the scares scale.
- In addition, the outdoor Zombie Graveyard is an adventure in terror through fog, haze, and mutated zombies who come at you from every direction.
- New features are The Dot Dungeon and House of Heads, two of the most horrifying haunts at ScreamWorld.