Rainbow Lodge presents Casa Madero Wine Dinner
Since 1597, the Casa Madero Winery in Parras Valley outside of Monterrey, Mexico has been producing exceptional wines. Marc, the Rainbow Lodge Beverage Director, was so enamored by these wines that he had to see the winery for himself, and he has just returned from a visit to the region. Casa Madero owner Daniel Milmo will be on hand for a wine dinner featuring the following Mexican treasures.
- Chenin Blanc
- Gran Reserva - Chardonnay 2016 with Marinated Vegetable Ceviche
- V - Rosado of Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 with Sautéed Gulf Shrimp Veracruzano with Capers, Olives and Jalapeño
- 3V - Cabernet, Merlot and Tempranillo 2015 with Smoked Duck Tostada with Shaved Cabbage, Pickled Onion and Red Lentil Refrito
- Gran Reserva - Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 and Gran Reserva - Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 with Coffee Rubbed Elk Loin with Endive and Horseradish Beet Root
- Gran Reserva - Shiraz 2015 and Gran Reserva - Shiraz 2008 with Sopapilla with Dark Chocolate Mol