The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art presents Smither Park Grand Opening Celebration
The Orange Show Center for Visionary Art will host the grand opening of Houston's first folk art-inspired green space. Built over the past six years with help of nearly 300 artists, Smither Park is dedicated to the lives of John and Stephanie Smither, long-time folk art collectors and celebrates arts patrons.
- Live music from local favorite Los Skarnales
- Bites from Phoenicia Speciality Foods, Arnaldo Richards' Picos, and King's Biergarten
- Drinks from Saint Arnold Brewing Company and Katz's Coffee
- Artist market in the park - buy local art.
- Opportunity to meet the artists and be one of the first to see the park