Lucille's Gives Back
Lucille’s is hosting a week of festive events to celebrate five years of serving Houston. In an effort to give back to Houston after Hurricane Harvey, Executive Chef/Owner, Chris Williams, is donating 15 percent of all sales from the week to Mayor Sylvester Turner's Hurricane Relief Fund through the Greater Houston Community Foundation.
- September 19: Brunch All Day - The first 200 guests will receive a special take-home gift. In addition to Lucille’s regular brunch menu, their Houston Restaurant Weeks brunch menu will also be available, but the regular lunch/dinner menu will not be served on this day.
- September 20: Tour de Bubbles Dinner - Lucille's will present a five-course dinner featuring some of their most popular dishes from past menus and wine dinners. Executive Chef/Owner, Chris Williams, will pair each dish with champagnes and sparkling wines from around the world. All guests will receive a special take-home gift to remember a night you will not want to miss. $70/person + tax & gratuity. Reservations are required and space is limited to 50 guests; call 713-568-2505 to reserve your spot.\\\
- September 21: Southern-inspired Dim-Sum Dinner - This unique style of Chinese service features dishes prepared as small bite-sized portions served on small plates. The evening will include only dim sum style service and courses. Guests will not have the option to order off the regular dinner menu.
- September 22: Live music and 1/2 price wine night - Lucille’s is offering 1/2 off all wine all night from their new wine list. Kick the weekend off with happy hour from 3-7 pm and the live music from 6-9 pm.
- September 23: Tiki Party & Pig Roast - This festive event includes a traditional pig roast, delicious southern sides and live music. $15/person includes all you can eat plus a cash bar.