Houston Symphony presents ExxonMobil Summer Symphony Nights
The Houston Symphony returns to Miller Outdoor Theatre for the 78th consecutive time for ExxonMobil Summer Symphony Nights, an annual tradition that introduces rising guest artists and outstanding soloists and conductors to Houston audiences. This year’s special and diverse lineup features leading female conductors and young musicians from culturally diverse backgrounds as Miller celebrates its 95th anniversary.
Schedule of events:
- June 22: Mendelssohn's "Scottish"
- June 23: Tchaikovsky's Fifth
- June 29: Gershwin's Concerto in F
- June 30: Schumann and Fancy Free
- July 4: Star-Spangled Salute