Heights Kids' Day of Music
Heights Kids' Day Music was established to bring music with Houston roots to families in order to inspire kids to a lifelong love of learning and listening to music. This is the only 100 percent music festival for kids in the city.
This year, over 35 local musicians and arts organizations will be showcased at this year's festival. The festival includes:
- A main stage with a focus on local bands and musicians
- A second stage showcasing local arts organizations
- A instrument petting zoo to allow kids and adults to get an up close look at different band and orchestra instruments
- The Opera in The Heights Singing Station to hear singers from Opera in The Heights and engage kids in opera role playing
- A Creative Zone with arts related activities at every booth, as well as a Creative Zone "Live" tent to hear performances or participate in demonstrations from organizations in the Creative Zone.