Fall 2016 South West International Boat Show
The South West International Boat Show, the largest in-water boat show in the Southwest, and the premier sail and power show for new and pre-owned vessels, will hold its inaugural fall event which features 400 boats ranging in size from 10 feet to more than 100 feet, both freshwater and saltwater, ready for boarding and viewing, with end of season specials and dealer incentive programs available on many models.
Onshore, over 200 vendors will offer a variety of services and products for the boating and outdoor lifestyle, including fishing gear, engines, apparel and outdoor equipment, in addition to a full range of marine electronics, sailing gear, accessories and hardware from top industry names. Dealers and manufacturers will also be on hand to provide valuable information and answer any questions.
Show highlights include:
- Texas debut of the new Horizon E78 open bridge motor yacht that features a three stateroom layout and an innovative exterior design element: a hydraulic fly bridge hard top that lowers the overall height of the boat from 28’11” to 20’5”
- Hands-on, on-water workshops for all experience levels taught by USCG licensed captains
- Free Hourly Seminar Series
- “Let the Fin Begin” Party, sponsored by LandShark on Sept. 24
- Remote control boat races for children
- Live music