CultureMap Social: The Music Edition
Note: The CultureMap Social has been rescheduled to June 24 due to the recent threat of storms associated with Tropical Storm Bill.
With summer right around the corner, we've got fun, sun, and, of course, music on the mind. So get ready for CultureMap Social: The Music Edition, presented by Cadillac. This time around, The Continental Club will set the stage for our famous happy hour féte. Here are all the fabulous details:
- Rock to tunes by DJ FXBOX and DJ Mishka with a special appearance by Eddie Akhmetchine on the saxophone.
- Complimentary bites by Mid Main's best eateries, including Natachees and Tacos A Go-Go. With fancy cocktails by Double Trouble.
- How good do you look in front of a mic? Step in Smilebooth's Record Studio presented by Cadillac and find out for yourself.
- Visit Sig's Lagoon, Midtown's only record shop, around the corner for a 10% discount for Social guests only. While you're there, enter to win a Sig's Lagoon prize package.
- Challenge your friends to a game of shuffle board, pool and other vintage arcade games. We've got the quarters covered.
- Channel your inner rockstar with the perfect look from beGlammed's personal beauty team.
- To top it off, score Must Have Swag by BirdBriefs and beGlammed. Plus, gelato sandwiches courtesy of Ricca and Cadillac.
For this tuneful Social, we’re proud to partner with Houston Symphony's Young Professionals Backstage, Houston Grand Opera's Opening Nights, Holocaust Museum Houston's NextGen and The Printing Museum's The MISPRINTS.
Tickets include two beverages, bites, live music and games.