Creepy Hollow Haunted House Opening
Creepy Hollow Haunted House, which opens its doors from Sept. 26 through Nov. 1, offers several attractions and activities including:
- The Dark Woods: A wooded trail through the dark forest in which guests try to survive the twisted inhabitants who have been contaminated by toxic waste from a local research facility.
- The 288 Scare Factory: A DNA research facility where experiments have gone terribly wrong.
- Pitch Black: A holding chamber for Scare Factory specimens that can only be contained in complete darkness.
- Creepy Hollow World of Oddities: A collection of odd and strange things from all over the world.
- Creepy Hollow Freak Show: Witness the strangest and most unusual performances from around the globe.
- The Voodoo Lounge: A crazy twisted club.
Creepy Hollow donates a portion of its proceeds to support local charities. The attraction is open on Fridays and Saturdays, 7 p.m. to midnight, and Thursdays and Sundays, 7 to 10 p.m.