Bank of America Screen on the Green
Visitors can enjoy family-friendly movies with a view of the downtown Houston skyline. Skate and watch or just enjoy the movie on the hill. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs and arrive early for fun contests and activities.
The following films will be screened:
- November 29: Elf - After wreaking havoc on the elf community, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity
- December 6: Home Alone - An eight-year-old troublemaker protects his home from a pair of burglars when he is accidentally left home alone by his family during Christmas vacation.
- December 13: The Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but his attempts to bring Christmas to his home causes confusion.
- December 20: The Polar Express - On Christmas Eve, a young boy embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express, while learning about friendship, bravery and the spirit of Christmas.
- December 27: WALL-E - In the distant future, a small waste-collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind.
- January 3: Justice League - Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy.
- January 10: Ready Player One - A poor teen competes in a contest to win control of a virtual-reality world called the OASIS. After unlocking the first key to the prize, he is targeted by an evil corporation and must enlist his friends' help to fight back.
- January 17: Show Dogs - Max, a macho, solitary Rottweiler police dog, is ordered to go undercover as a primped show dog in a prestigious Dog Show, along with his human partner, to avert a disaster from happening.
- January 24: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen and Claire mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event.