The Art of Living Well with Chef Chris Shepherd
The Art of Living Well will feature James Beard Award-winning Chef Chris Shepherd, who will cook up some of his favorite dishes during two demonstrations, followed by a meet and greet with the general public. The popular Houston chef is known for his farm-to-table restaurant Underbelly as well as his newest culinary vision, One/Fifth Houston.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to register for a chance to win a spa gift package, Weston Lakes golf package or a trip for two to Fredericksburg. Shepherd's appearances will take place during the clubhouse grand opening event.
Guests will have plenty to see and do at the new 10,000-square-foot amenity center, including:
- A cigar roller in the cards and billiards room
- Mermaids and a pool gymnast at the clubhouse pool
- Live band, The Fantastics, playing for the crowd on the event lawn overlooking the lake
- Whiskey tastings by the fire pit
- Margaritas and Strawberry Daiquiri tastings at the pool bar
- Smoothie King smoothies in the fitness center
- Chair massages in the Bonterra spa
- Bocce ball demonstrations
- Pickle ball demonstrations