A monthly breakfast series exploring digital and new media solutions for marketers, publicists and business professionals. Welcome to CultureMap Connect!
Host: Fayza Elmostehi, Social Media Editor at CultureMap
Guest Host: Caitlin Kaluza, Search Engine Marketing Manager, Schipul — The Web Marketing Company
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2011
- Time: 8:00 a.m. — 9:00 a.m.
- Location: 1011 Wood Street, Houston TX 77002
- RSVP: Due to limited capacity, RSVP is required. Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Parking: Metered parking available on nearby streets
- Essentials: Laptop highly suggested, but not required (but be prepared to take great notes!)
- Food: Light breakfast provided by Canopy
- Cost: Free to attend!
In its fifth month, CultureMap Connect is thrilled to take you on a dive into murky waters — the depths of web analytics and site tracking via Google Analytics.
For the May installment of CultureMap Connect, Fayza is pleased to welcome Caitlin Kaluza, Search Engine Marketing Manager at Schipul - The Web Marketing Company. Caitlin is a social media addict with a background in internet marketing and web strategy. She's passionate about the web as a place for organizations to get connected, get creative, and get their hands dirty. And she uses Google Analytics to prove that all of it is happening!
Join us for some great social media education on Wednesday, May 25 at 8:00 a.m.! RSVP now.
A special thanks goes out to Canopy for the delicious breakfast bites!