A monthly breakfast series exploring digital and new media solutions for marketers, publicists and business professionals. Welcome to CultureMap Connect!
Host: Fayza Elmostehi, Social Media Editor at CultureMap
Guest Host: Maggie McDonald, Public Relations, Marion Montgomery
- Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011
- Time: 8:00 a.m. — 9:00 a.m.
- Location: 1011 Wood Street, Houston TX 77002
- RSVP: Due to limited capacity, RSVP is required. Please RSVP to RSVP@culturemap.com
- Parking: Metered parking available on nearby streets
- Essentials: Laptop highly suggested, but not required (but be prepared to take great notes!)
- Food: Light breakfast provided by Crave Cupcakes.
- Cost: Free to attend!
Entering its fourth month, CultureMap Connect moves to a new day and time with its April installment. But we're excited to impart the same great caliber of knowledge upon you!
For April's revamping, Fayza has recruited public relations superstar Maggie McDonald at Marion Montgomery in Houston, TX. At MMI, Maggie does public relations and event planning for her clients, and makes heavy use of social media platforms. Maggie is an enthusiastic lover and user of social media herself — you can follow her on Twitter for proof. She'll tell you about the ins and outs of one of the simplest yet most complex social tools of the digital age.
Join us for some fun social media education on Wednesday, April 27 at 8:00 a.m.! RSVP now.
A special thanks goes out to Crave Cupcakes for the delicious breakfast treats!